Our location in Hamburg
Ideally located in St. Georg near the Central Station and the Berliner Tor
- The ARCOTEL Rubin impresses with its central location in Hamburg's lively St. Georg district.
- The hotel is only one underground station away from Hamburg's main railway station.
- The U1 station "Lohmühlenstraße" is not far from the hotel and takes you to the main station in three minutes, where the entire public transport network meets.
- Only a five-minute walk away, the Lange Reihe offers plenty of variety with its countless bars, cafés, multicultural restaurant and creative shops.
- The Außenalster is a green paradise, especially for joggers and outdoor enthusiasts. It is within walking distance of the hotel.
The app from hamburg.de: The city in your pocket. Free for Android and iPhone.
Your benefits with the Hamburg Card: You can also get the Hamburg Card direct from us in the hotel, or you can order it when you make a reservation.
Arriving by car and parking
Take advantage of the 98 parking spaces in the public underground parking garage linked to the hotel. Lifts from the garage take you straight to the hotel lobby, or to your floor.
The daily rate is EUR 18.00. The hourly rate is EUR 3.00.
Getting here by public transport
From the main train station to the hotel
From Hamburg's main railway station, take the U1 underground line in the direction of Großhansdorf/Ohlstedt/Farmsen. From the stop "Lohmühlenstraße" it is only a few metres to the ARCOTEL Rubin.
From Hamburg Airport to the hotel
The ARCOTEL Rubin is approximately 20 minutes by taxi from Hamburg-Fuhlsbüttel Airport; taxis are always available outside the arrivals terminal.
Alternatively if you wish to use public transport, the nearest underground stop to the hotel is U1 “Lohmühlenstraße”. Take the S1 towards Ohlsdorf, and in Ohlsdorf change onto the U1 in direction Ohlstedt. Get off at the Lohmühlenstraße stop. The journey time is approx. 30 minutes.
Tip: 3-day Hamburg CARD
The Hamburg CARD gives you 3 days’ free travel throughout the city on all Hamburger Verkehrsverbund trains, buses, S-Bahns and U-Bahns. In addition, enjoy great discounts on tours, entrance fees for attractions and museums - you can even save money shopping. And the best part: the 3-day Hamburg CARD (group card) costs just EUR 47.90 and is valid for up to 5 people.